Motherhood

Having too many things to do can easily distracts my focus. What am I going to do now and then almost remains no time for me to enjoy myself. Where's me? Watching motherhood advises me that happiness for moms is when they're stopping their time and watch kids grow and see the time goes by quickly. Well....really I know why Muhammad s.a.w the prophet teaches kids should obey their moms three times more than their dads. Moms are created to sacrifice all they have for their family members to pursue happiness for all. Me as a mom have collective focus, not only my career, but also my kids education, health, and family welfare. Please Lord, Alloh swt help me to live my life happily ever after. Amin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Wave

Beautiful Stress

Pursuit of Happiness